Celia Hammond Animal Trust - Canning Town Veterinary Clinic
151 -153, Barking Road, London E16 4HQ Tel 020 7474 8811
· Our Canning Town Branch Veterinary clinic opened in 1999 as a low cost cat and dog neutering and vaccination clinic with the objective of bringing affordable neutering and vaccinations within the reach of pet owners in East London.
· Today, Canning Town is the larger of our two London Veterinary clinics and deals with a wide range of medical and surgical cases both routine and emergency including orthopaedic surgery.
· Our low cost veterinary services are available to pets belonging to owners who cannot afford private veterinary fees and do not qualify for veterinary help anywhere else.
· To book an appointment for your pet to see one of our vets or for advice please phone 020 7474 8811 (phones are answered Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5.30 pm).
· If you are contacting us from another veterinary practice to send a veterinary history please phone 020 7474 8811 to discuss whether we can help.
· EMERGENCIES: Outside of normal working hours (Monday - Friday 9 a.m - 5.30 p.m) 'out of hours' veterinary emergency cover is provided at Canning Town Veterinary clinic. Please phone 020 7474 8811 and listen to the answer machine message which will give you the number of the emergency vet on call - this number is for veterinary emergencies only. For routine enquiries or day time appointments please call during normal opening hours.
CAT AND RABBIT DROP IN VACCINATION CLINIC - every Wednesday
11 a.m - 1.30 p.m - no appointment necessary
We hold a cat and rabbit vaccination clinic every Wednesday morning - for their own safety cats and rabbits must be in a secure cat carrying basket at all times
Pets should be healthy before receiving a vaccination, if you are unsure if your pet is in good health please phone us first to discuss.
For Prices please visit: Treatment Prices
For Dog Vaccinations please call to book an appointment.
NEUTERING POLICY: The Celia Hammond Animal Trust is a charity. The Trust's primary aim and objective is to humanely reduce the population of dogs and cats, both pedigree and mongrel, in the UK, by neutering.To qualify for treatment at our clinics your pet must be neutered or going to be neutered as soon as possible. We are very happy to discuss neutering and the benefits of neutering your pet with you.
FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT ELIGIBILITY AND SERVICES OFFERED PLEASE VISIT: Vet Clinic FAQ's or phone us for more information.