- Mum died when they were young and they must be re homed as a a pair
- Buffy is more dominant and looks after her brother - they are very close.
- Buffy is very cuddly and loves constant attention and snuggles
- Spike is very shy but will come to you in his own time
- We have had them for a year and 7 months and they are 2 in July 2020
- Gentle and loving cats they have outgrown our flat and need more space to roam around and explore "
or if you are unable to send a email please leave us a clear voicemail message including your contact phone no on 020 8694 6545 your message will be passed to our homing team.
or come and visit us and our cats at our regular Open Days every Saturday and Sunday between 1p.m and 5p.m Please bring a donation of some cat food!!